Thursday, September 22, 2011

For the love of creatures beneath the sea

There may be some one  out there who eagerly look forward for my new post/painting. Also you might wonder if I ran out of subjects to paint. You might be wondering that her profile pic has a fish, she has a virtual aquarium, and there is already an abstract painting with more fishes. Well,  I have a confession to make --- I am obsessed with the sea and the creatures in it.
The painting below is inspired from an artist who is a marine life artist -- Robert Wyland  known simply as Wyland.  My first inspiration came when I had seen his show on KCSM. Then I visited his gallery at Laguna Beach, CA.  I was totally inspired with this visit  and ta da there is my next abstract  painting. 
Title: Leap for Joy
Size: 12 " X 12"
Medium: Acrylic
Note:
This picture was taken using a cell phone camera. It makes a great gift for anyone who loves the sea  and it's creatures. Any buyers?

1 comment: