Wednesday, February 6, 2013

This Week's Illustration Friday's weekly challenge-- Wheels

I recently came across this website http://illustrationfriday.com/  and instantly liked their super fun weekly challenges. This week's (Feb 1,2013)  topic is the "Wheel". I decided to participate for this weekly challenge. The doodle below is created using an iPad and since I love colors,  I wanted to implement colors onto the wheel.
Here's my submission for this week's challenge 



Title:   My Color Wheel Doodle
Medium: iPad painting/Digital Painting 

Thanks for hopping by. See you soon with another post. 

5 comments:

  1. Love the cool metallic colors. It's super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one Jay to another - Hi! I do like the simplicity of your colour wheel!

    I'm doing the Illustration Friday challenge too, just to make myself try new things and get those creative juices flowing. I don't have an iPad - though my husband does. I do have a Mac laptop though. What program did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jay,
      I am glad that you liked my paintings. Thank you. I know there are a lot of programs out there and it may be confusing which one to use. My favorite ones are -- Artrage App and Sketch book pro which you can purchase and download from the itunes store onto your iPad. The above paintings were created using these apps. I don't have a stylus ( maybe someday I'll buy one) but these paintings were created using my fingers. Hope that answers your question.
      Happy Creating !
      Jay

      Delete
  3. Sadly, I don't have an iPad - I have a Macbook Air. I wonder if you can get these apps for the Air? I shall go and have a look! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jay,
      Maybe this website may help you with your question-- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sketchbook-pro-6/id553377898?mt=12

      Hope that helps.
      Jay

      Delete