Monday, May 6, 2013

Every Day is Earth Day !


Title: Bird's Eye View
Medium: Mixed media
Size: 4x4"
Note: The above painting is created on a cereal cardboard box. I cut it to 4 by 4 size ( inches). Added 2 coats of white gesso. After it dries I added acrylic black color to the canvas. The triangles  in the painting are are left over acrylic paint  cut to that shape, added it  to give it some dimension. The eye in the painting is from a shampoo add that comes to my snail mail every Tuesday ( Junk mail)  and I had some left over scrapbook paper from an earlier project for the bird's body. I used Sakura's golden gel pen to add in the bird's legs and other features onto the painting. 

This project is my way of telling everyone  to  " Save the Planet."  

I believe " Every day is Earth Day" so think of unique ways to create art and make every day is Earth Day as a part of your lifestyle. 

Thank you and  See you again with another post !


NOTE: 
For more of my paintings and art inspirations do follow my blog. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment