Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Yippee I made it to MDAC 2015

I am honored to have my painting selected for the upcoming MDAC summit at the Palo Alto Art Center. I thank the judges and everyone at Mobile Art Academy for their time and efforts for this to happen. 
This is the second consecutive year that my iPad art is being selected for this prestigious event. There were about 700 + artworks submitted  from artists  around the world and my painting made it to the Top 100 this year. 

I generally don't brag   but I am genuinely  happy that my painting made it this year too. 

Here is a picture of my iPad art that had been juried onto. 


Title: Apsara
Medium: iPad Art
Apps used: Sketch club

 And here are the artworks  of all other artists from all around the globe. 




If you want to be inspired by artists from around the world and meet them perhaps then do drop by at the Palo Alto Art Center, Palo Art, CA. The Mobile Art And Creativity Summit for 2015 will be  in August 2015 on Aug 7,8 and 9th a three day Mobile Art and Creativity summit.

Grand opening for Mobile Digital art Exhibition will be on Aug 7, 2015 Friday from 5:30 pm to 8 pm.There will be Fun, Music, Food and Wine, Live iPad painting and some creative inspiration. This event is FREE.

If you have been inspired enough and don't know where to begin then do join the 2-Day Summit Saturday August 8, 2015 and Sunday August 9,2015 from 8:30 am to 5 pm for workshops and masterclasses.   This is a PAID event. You need to  REGISTER before you drop by. Here is the link

Do head over to http://www.mdacsummit.org/    for other useful info. 

 I am  looking forward to see artworks of all other artists and get energized creatively. 

" Creativity is a Wild Mind and a Disciplined Eye." -- Dorothy Parker 


       










No comments:

Post a Comment