Monday, April 15, 2013

Illustration Friday April 12, 2013 Weekly Challenge-- Colors gone wild

The paintings  here  is an abstract digital painting. As I was creating these paintings  I went totally wild with the colors  which is clearly seen in these  paintings.  The paintings below  is my entry for this week's Illustration Friday  April 12, 2013 Challenge-- Wild.

Title: Colors Gone Wild
Medium: Digital Painting/Ipad Painting
My other painting where I totally went wild with colors is  below

Title: Wild with Colors
Medium: Digital Painting/Ipad Painting 

  Thank you for your time !


Please visit my blog again

I'm regularly creating tutorials/art tips/art inspiration so please follow my blog to get the latest updates. 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and Bright Colors. I am totally in love with these paintings !

    ReplyDelete