Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I am on a Mobile Painting Spree :)

I have  a confession to make, yes I am addicted to my mobile device and also creating art with it. Here is the proof of the pudding!

Title: Jumbo-- The Royal Elephant
Medium: Ipad painting
Apps Used: Wordfoto

Title: Storm Over  Monument Valley
Medium: Ipad painting
Apps used: Artrage and Wordfoto

Title: Spring is Here
Medium: Ipad painting
Apps used: Artrage and Wordfoto



I will leave  you all with yet  another quote on creativity by Albert Einstein. Until then take care and create art outside a paintbrush ! :)

"Creativity is seeing what everyone else has seen, and thinking what no one else has thought."--  Albert Einstein


Note: Copyright Content will not appear on prints ordered. 

Thank you for saying "Hello" to my blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment