These tasty tortilla wraps are stuffed with wholesome goodness.Filled with veggies, tangy raisin chutney will win over even the most committed carnivore. It also makes an excellent break fast dish too. For recipe read further....
2-3 whole wheat tortilla's
1/2 a cucumber-- sliced
1 medium yellow bell pepper -- cut into strips
A few spinach leaves about 10-12 leaves
1 medium carrot -- grated
Raisin chutney. Recipe click the link below
- Heat the tortilla's on a pan/tawa.
- While the tortilla's are warm spread the raisin chutney to one half of the tortilla.
- Add in the veggie's . Fold in half & add some more chutney to seal the ends.
- The veggie wrap is ready to eaten.
- If you want it cold, Wrap the Veggie wrap in a plastic wrap & chill it for a couple of hours.
Note: I tore a few cabbage leaves,just to give it a rustic look and placed the chilled wrap on it & sprinkled some grated carrot to give it a decorative look.