Crayon Canvas Art--- It's the latest craze and Pinterest DIY project to have people buzz with excitement.
Wanna learn how to do this, then read further
- Crayons --- In all your favorite colors
- Glue gun
- Heat tool to melt the crayons ( I think a hair dryer should to the trick, but I have not used one here)
- Some old paper/newspaper to protect your work surface.
- Hot glue gun your crayons across the top edge of your canvas
- Melt-- Using your heat tool. It only takes a few minutes and then the wax turns liquid and runs down. Be careful, it splatters a bit. I used some old paper to protect my work surface.
And Viola like magic you have an abstract painting ready :)
|Title: Rainbow Sherbet|
Price: Not For Sale (NFS)
-- I had painted my canvas with black acrylic paint before sticking the crayons onto the canvas. I love bright colors and wanted to use only bright colors against a dark backdrop. But you could use whatever colors you like or do not choose to paint the canvas like I did. It's totally up to you. You can make funky shapes and play around. I have started making more of these. Will post pics as and when I finish.
Until then take care and think creatively !