Monday, February 10, 2014

Enjoying my Zen Moment and a tangle for Valentine's day !

It's again that time of the year, where " Love is in the air " . Yes you guessed it-- Valentine's day is around the corner. I created two zentangles over the last week and one of them is for Valentine's day.

Here are the pics

Title: Art is where the Heart is
Size: 3.5 " x 3.5"  Tile
Medium: Micron Pen

Also the above is my entry for Zentangle and Zendoodle Art challenge for Create Mixed Media.

The tile below was created on a zentangle workshop that I attended on Feb1,2014 at Redwood city.

Title: Enjoying my Zen Moment
Size: 3.5 " x 3.5" Tile
Medium: Micron Pen



Since "Love is the air" for this week, I will leave you all with a quote on this theme

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage"  -- Lao Tzu 


Note: "Copyright Content" will not appear on paintings/art/ prints ordered

#zentangle




No comments:

Post a Comment