Wednesday, February 24, 2021

A Free Coloring Page for You!

 A couple of years ago, I participated in a collaborative art  project called "Doodles for Donation", where artists were invited to create doodles which were later published as coloring books to be distributed for senior retirement homes as a way to relieve their stress. 

I am glad to say that this  doodle below  was accepted as a part of their jury process. 

I am sharing this coloring page here for you to print it out and color it any which way you like so that it can relieve your stress as well. 



Gossip Time Coloring Page
Title: Gossip Time!


I am  someone who loves birds and also being an active birder , I decided to create this doodle. I imagined that the birds are meeting other birds on a hot summer day and are enjoying   and  gossiping on  the events of their day and that's the inspiration for this doodle.   

You have my permission to color this page. But please don't sell the coloring page that I have created. 

I would love to see your creations and please share your art with me on Instagram using the hashtag #coloringcreativejayu

Have a fun time coloring!


No comments:

Post a Comment