Monday, June 15, 2015

Colors of the Rainbow Challenge

Here are my entries for this week's colors of the Rainbow challenge.


Title: It's a Jigsaw Puzzle
Medium: Colored pencils on Plywood

For the above painting I used an L- Shaped block of plywood.  Tangles were drawn on these   zentangle tiles. Colored using color pencils. I used ModPoge to stick these tiles on to the plywood. I no longer own this artwork as I sold it for a good cause.

 Here is  a Mandala that I did last week. This was created using an iPad digitally.



Title: Self- Realization
Medium: iPad Art
Apps used: iOrnament
All art prints are available at my store http://society6.com/jayashree242

Thank you all for hopping by. See you soon with another post.



" Everyday is a little life, live it to its fullest."

#zentangle , ,

10 comments:

  1. j'aime bien ces carreaux positionnés comme des mosaïques.

    I like these tiles positioned as mosaics. Colors sing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You really made colorful tiles! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jean Chaney for your kind words !

      Delete
  3. Wow, that is beautiful! Whatever cause you gave it to is quite lucky :)

    ReplyDelete