Monday, February 8, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day !

This week at Laura Harms's blog ( Weekly Challenge #254) we have to create a tile with Valentine's day as the theme. Here are some of my Valentangles

Title: Happy Valentine's Day
Medium: Pen and Ink on an A4 size paper


Title: Happy Valentine's Day
Medium: Pen and Ink on a tile

Title: Happy Valentine's Day
Medium: Pen and Ink on Watercolor paper
Do visit Laura's blog if you want to participate for this week's challenge here : http://iamthedivaczt.blogspot.com/


This week at Digital whisper the theme is Violin and their next week's sneak peak  challenge is Cupid. I thought it will be fun to   combine both the challenges and create a single painting.


Title: When the Frog played the Violin, Cupid struck him!
Medium: iPad Art
Apps used: Sketchclub
Note: For the above iPad Art, picture of the frog is taken from Graphics Fairy. The rest of it is my creation. Hope you like it.

If you want participate for this week's challenge do visit the blog here http://digitalwhisper.blogspot.com.au/

Thank you all for your lovely comments in advance. Your comments make my day!

“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.”-- Charles M Schilz



14 comments:

  1. What lovely ZIA hearts, you have been busy. I love your digital heart with the frog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Valentangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fiddling frog made me smile. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this. Happy Valentines Day Coming up.

    Mine is up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely hearts, especially the last one. And, we all know you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all your valentangles and the black and white ones prove that red is not necessary to convey a Valentine's Day message. Tangle on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the frog with the violin; AND, I also like your hand drawn valentine pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute piece of art. Perfect for my Violin challenge
    Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete