Friday, February 24, 2017

Feliz Cumpleanos !!

Feliz Cumpleanos to Creative Jayu's Blog as we are celebrating its 7th birthday today.  I created this animated gif for this occasion. This is done using an iPad only.


Title: Feliz Cumpleanos
Medium: iPad Art

After that I got hooked and created more animated GIFs. So here are some more done using the iPad.




Title: Minions !

Below animated GIFs are my very first animated GIFs

Title: Its a Beautiful Day!

Title: Hello there!

This painting below is for the Feb 2017 Facebook group Art Challenge. This is at Lisa's FB group at Lachri Fine Art. The theme for this month's challenge is " Things in Trees." I used my own reference picture for this challenge.

Here is my entry for this month's art challenge

Title: Two is Company
Medium: iPad Art

Update: I thank Lisa for featuring my iPad art seen  above  ( Two is Company) for the Feb 2017 art challenge. Here is the video link Feb 2017 Art Challenge 


 The painting below is for Colored Pencil Magazine's monthly challenge. This challenge is for Nov 2016. Photo reference credit -- Sally Robertson ( Copyright released). Thank you for the picture.

Title: House Guests!
Medium: Colored Pencils on Canson's Acid Free Sketch paper
The painting below is for Colored Pencil Magazine's monthly challenge. This challenge is for Sept 2016. Photo reference credit -- Sally Robertson ( Copyright released). Thank you for the picture.

Title: Needle and Thread
Medium: Colored pencils on Canson's Acid Free Sketch paper, Ball point pen for numbers

The painting below is for Colored Pencil Magazine's monthly challenge. This challenge is for Oct 2016. Photo reference credit -- Sally Robertson ( Copyright released). Thank you for the picture.

Title: Indian Corn
Medium: Colored Pencils on Canson's Acid Free Sketch paper
I created this  quick doodle ( see below) for the BBC ( Blue Blotch  Challenge ) challenge that takes place at the " The Mobile Artist Collective"  Facebook group. This is done using an iPad.

Title: Fishing Anyone?
Medium: iPad Art
Apps used: Procreate

I took part in Kathryn Costa's Mandalafest 2016. Here are some of my mandalas I created during the class.

Title: For Mandalafest 2016
Medium: Colored pencils


Title: Mandalafest 2016
Medium: Colored digitally using the iPad
The painting below is inspired from the book  -- Enchanted Fairies.

Title: Enchanted Fairies
Medium: Colored Pencils only


For Lisa's FB group challenge for March 2017 the theme is Water or something to do with it. Here is my entry

Title: Waterlily
Medium: iPad Art
Apps used: Paper by 53 and Procreate

Update: I would like to thank Lisa from Lachri Fine Art for featuring my Waterlily painting. Here is the video link for you to watch--  March 2017 Art Challenge


Painting below is entry for Color Pencil Magazine monthly challenge for Feb 2017. Thanks to Sally Robertson for reference picture ( Copyright Released)

Title: Feathers and Butterflies
Medium: Kohinoor Woodless Color Pencils and Butterfly Stickers on an acid free drawing paper.

I thank you all for hopping onto my blog. See you soon with another blog post.

" Keep your face to the Sunshine and you cannot see the Shadows." 

No comments:

Post a Comment